Sunday, November 21, 2010

Light Bleeding Yeast Infection

magical Santa Claus


I remember Christmas 2009. I whispered to Mr.
Decons in 2010, perhaps we'd have a little baby love as a Christmas gift, without knowing that I was already pregnant ... or maybe I already knew. It seems it feels good before confirming a pregnancy test.

And we're already in 2010, our gift, we have received, with a little advance.

Even before the arrival of the Prince, I was already a great Christmas junkie.
Christmas and Christmas decorations
and smells of cinnamon and cloves (and hot chocolate, biscuit and , and orange, and fir ...)
Christmas and market the same name
Christmas and a few days dedicated to finding

I will not go into the debate of "Christmas and all that drives us to overconsumption," I think it does reaches people who feel "obliged" to offer.

So this year I'll be able to quench my thirst Christmas without it bores me to "Christmas is for kids." Maybe I will be entitled to " All for the Prince?? " yes bah!
I'll be able to listen to Christmas songs all that i want to do my tree as of December 1, buy tons of wrapping paper cro nice, explain to the Prince who is Father Christmas, Saint Nicolas, the bogeyman, etc. ... J'pourrai even traumatize by explaining what the Bogeyman, when children are not wise.
I am so pleased to see him wriggle like a hysterical before the lighting of the pine garland light (J'me feel less alone ... especially to wriggle).

short, I agree, Christmas is in more than a month. But I have already sent the letter to Father Christmas for the Prince. You can also do the same for your child, husband, cousin, nephew, dog, it will respond personally and video cro of the ball!

Branch ---> http://perenoelmagique.ca/player.html?code=VW6JKW


is a little long to load, but the North Pole is super far anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment