Friday, January 14, 2011

Air Brake Flight Simulator

And after all that, it is where the love of con

loucoums Hello!



's time for renewal, the endless resolutions that I will call this year: goals
You will say "It's the same thing," to I would answer you that I never diet, I'm just careful.
There are 3 ½ years, I launched a blog called "miss-madam," where I explained my life bride with the man I had just met. It was pretty funny and full of novelty (at least for me). A year later, newly married, I released "Love of Cons," because my husband and I had brand new as common to be in the "too good, too stupid," what we have turned into "Fuck you" to end with "c is the best in us anyway. " Slogan that we repeat at least once a day.
Then I started to mix it with my Doudouterie (e-shop comforters) that I started a year after our marriage.
And finally, a year ago, I became an expectant mother.
So if we sum:

2007: Meeting of Mr. Decons
2008: Marriage to Mr Decons
2009: Creating The Doudouterie
2010: Birth of my Prince

And then there are people who dare not say qu'j'en crazy!

today that do?
Staying the Course!
Because a marriage, it talks. A shop that draws. A baby that takes a lot of love, affection, attention (and many other accessories).
These three "occupations" are waiting to be improving with the arrival of the Prince, I confess, without shame, to have her husband away and shop.
I will ask my first goal: organize my life so does abandon anyone (including me).

It may seem presumptuous to believe if asked, but I accidentally put a question to Mr. banal Decons the other night, lights out, in bed, after having to close borders my privacy because of fatigue.

- Chouuuu ...
- What?
- Are you happy now?

The answer was final. I had become (for him) some limit tyrannical, and had stressed literally forgotten his existence. What do I put the record straight. I still put my share of criticism because he had to say a few things.
If there is better, just analyze this blog and we can easily deduce that, yes, The Prince took a lot of space, the whole place.
And this is normal! Finally, for me ... !

All the same, I heard the request of Mr. Decons. I "let go".
Finally ... I try!
Really? It was not like he asked?

Maybe he will be happier when I go to the next step in my plan: to open the borders!

0 comments:

Post a Comment