Friday, December 17, 2010

Movie Theater Themed Bedrooms

wish you my birth My birth

In the previous episode :

It is 8:30 in the morning, we are always August 29, my suitcase in hand, waiting for the bus to go home .



I have a feeling of failure the bus. This unfortunate tendency to tell me that I miss all comes back to me directly in the face. J'n'arrive not even deliver shit. It is useless to repeat myself that it's okay to make return trips to motherhood, this stuff myself.
same time, it makes sense born in a week ...

Once home, I sit on the balcony and I ponder.
I think he feels my dismay, he seems to be very small and makes me small kisses as if to apologize. But I sulk



I'll re-bed

12:00, dinner is served. Mum, this is unusual, talk to me calmly. She looks at me with compassion and concern, that too is new and I admit, it makes me feel good. My brother said nothing, he looks as shocked yesterday. Only my husband to try some blagounettes.

I'm not very hungry

I will re-bedroom

13.30, a big wave of pain starts in my lower back to reach the bottom of my stomach. I grab my pillow, serves hard. I stop breathing.

Ouch

Ten minutes later, rebelotte. I must take a bath, right on. I get up, fold in half, I head to the bathroom. I run the water, I slip inside and wait.
I recall what the midwife told us. When pain arrives, pushing a kind of groan like it a mistake to braying caribou in rut. I am performing
.
Every five minutes I see a head to fit in the door opening. Relay organized by Mum and my dear husband.

- Ca va?
- Yes, it's going ...

Two hours I'm in the bathtub. The pain is more severe pain in the ass but my character tells me not to call the midwives, no, I would not call them for anything.
Mum reassures me reminding me that as I do not lose water, there is no urgency.

And then I ask myself a question that seems rather silly to me: How do I know if I lose the water while I am in the water? I note that Mum asks the same question. So I get out of this tub and go to bed. My cries

caribou become increasingly untenable for the delicate ears of each of the residents of this apartment. The pain became less and less tolerable for the caribou obese. But no, I did not lose the waters, I will not call.

Oh damn! Here, I am getting older. It is Approximately 5:30 p.m., I started crying so I do not know what to do to shorten everything. My husband called the midwife and her sister. I can no longer get up. I still cry.

We arrived at the hospital, not even need to advertise at the reception. By dint of going back, my file is complete.
We arrive at the door of the delivery rooms. A midwife arrived to take me by the arm. I look up to her.

- Oh my god thank you! It's you!

And I shall cry, but this time of joy

then very soon, do not leave

0 comments:

Post a Comment